100 g of cold smoked salmon
Bay leaf and 3 allspices
1 litre of fish stock
1 spoon of butter
1 spoon of spicy mustard
2 medium diced potatoes
100 g of small shrimps
100 g of smoked salmon
2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
1/4 cup of 30% sour cream
- Peel the leek from the outer leaves, cut off the greenest tips, leaving a white and light green part. Cut down on 4 parts, thoroughly rinse and cut across into the half-centimetre pieces.
- Put the butter and heat gently. After melting the butter, add the leek and stew it under cover for 15 minutes on a light flame, stirring constantly.
- Add mustard and potatoes, pour the stock. Season with salt and mix. Boil, cover and cook on low heat for about 12 minutes until the potatoes become soft. In the meantime, thaw the shrimps (e.g. on a strainer under warm running water).
- Mix the soup to get a cream, add thyme and thawed shrimps, heat almost to boiling.
- Reduce heat to the minimum, add slices of smoked salmon, parsley and cream.
- Mix and put aside. Serve with fresh baguette.